Spring Fling photo gallery

Linda Lawson

No party is complete without J-pop dancing! Here are sophomores Levi Hartung, left, and in the blue hair, Bones Toppin.

Spring Fling 2022 was a huge hit, according to students and staff across all grade levels.

Clubs and organizations sponsored a wide variety of activities and food tents at Memorial Field Friday, May 27.

Volleyball, soccer, Spikeball, limbo, badminton, baskeball and other games drew enthusiastic participants despite the heat and humidity.

Table-based offerings included tarot card readings, face painting, on-the-spot photography and henna painting and hair braiding.

Student musicians wowed the crowds all day long. Food items for sale included everything from hot dogs and hamburgers to cold lemonade, baked goods, snow cones, soda and chips.

Yearbook Club members were on hand to distribute pre-ordered yearbooks and sell available leftover copies.

The Mountain Biking Club hosted a skills course and ROPE students and staff operated a free zip line ride to anybody willing to strap on a harness and swing off a picnic table to a tree and back.

Administrators said last week that a similar event may be planned for the fall of next year.

• No party is complete without J-pop dancing! Here are sophomores Levi Hartung, left, and in the blue hair, Bones Toppin.

• Competition was fierce at the Key Club Spikeball station.

• The Varsity Club sponsored a variety of lawn games, including soccer. Here senior Jean Luc Uwimana controls the ball.

• Volleyball was a popular game despite the heat and humidity. Here freshmen take over the two grass courts. Volleyball was sponsored by the Freshmen Class.

• Yearbook Club members Salina Budathoki, Romena Darjee, Keegan Johnson and Audrey Varney (left to right) help distribute copies of this year’s publication to students who pre-ordered yearbooks earlier in the year.

• Milo Reichelson demonstrates his artistry skills at the National Art Honor Society face painting table.

• When Pigs Walk plays at Spring Fling

• Senior Sarah West prepares for a zip line ride compliments of ROPE students and staff. Hooking her up are junior Cam Pacheco and senior Kaleigh Baker as junior Cam Littlefield supervises.